LAMP is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
Because the platform has four layers, LAMP is sometimes referred to as a LAMP stack. Stacks can be built on different operating systems.
TempleNode provides LAMP install services to clients all around the world. Our dedicated team can provide remote server installation services to fit any budget, and we can scale management solutions to your needs.
The service includes the installation and configuration of :
- Apache – a freely available Web server that is distributed under an “open source” license.
- PHP – a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- MySQL – an open source relational database management system (RDBMS) based on Structured Query Language (SQL).
- PHPMyAdmin – a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a web browser. It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
- Pure-FTPD – a free (BSD), secure, production-quality and standard-conformant FTP server.
- Munin – a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and “what just happened to kill our performance?” problems.