LEMP is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Nginx as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
Because the platform has four layers, LEMP is sometimes referred to as a LEMP stack. Stacks can be built on different operating systems.
TempleNode provides LEMP install services to clients all around the world. Our dedicated team can provide remote server installation services to fit any budget, and we can scale management solutions to your needs.
The service includes the installation and configuration of :
- NGINX – an open source reverse proxy server for HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP protocols, as well as a load balancer, HTTP cache, and a web server. The nginx project started with a strong focus on high concurrency, high performance and low memory usage.
- PHP-FPM – an alternative PHP FastCGI implementation with some additional features useful for sites of any size, especially busier sites.
- MySQL – an open source relational database management system (RDBMS) based on Structured Query Language (SQL).
- PHPMyAdmin – a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a web browser. It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
- Pure-FTPD – a free (BSD), secure, production-quality and standard-conformant FTP server.
- Munin – a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and “what just happened to kill our performance?” problems.